Skip to main content

Confessions - 9 : A proposal..


You just wont believe that I will stay, that I will be there. You just wont believe that our commitment towards each other is nothing less than any "in-love" couple. So to make you understand what you are for me. I would like to get down on one knee and say this.

"The first time we met, I thought you are snob. Thinks so mighty of oneself that we are all not noticeable. But then you smiled at me. That sweet smile made me just levitate towards you. I had no choice but to become attached to you, that is your magnetism. So today I propose to love you, care for you till time turns grey. I will be brutally honest with you and lie to appease you as the time chooses. I will always protect you, always save you from unsavory encounters and people. I will be extremely loyal to you even when we are not together. I will love you even when I hate you and will always leave a way to come back to each other. When you find your love, I will fight the world with you and support you. But if that person is not worthy, then I will fight with you to save you. I want to spend my old days with you by my side, passing snide comments on passersby and just merry in our senility. If I lose my mind before you do I will give all the rights to you to decide about me. Its you I want by my side when Apocalypse strikes. And its you I need when I am so sad that I cant get up. So my dear, today I propose to be your friend for life. Will you be my best friend ??"   

Comments

  1. first thing first...extra ordinary bundle of vocabulary.. words oozes from your like a spring.

    Second thing...lovely way of proposing...just like the song in qurbani "marne waala koi zindagi chaahtaaha ho jaise...hum tume chaahta hai aise"...

    Beautifully filled with fragrance of love, affection, emotion... and above all a great sense of friendship.

    Super nivi..i liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I will love you even when I hate you and will always leave a way to come back to each other". Not easy for everyone to say and follow this :) Sounds filmy though, a thought of this principle itself is so awakening. Loved it Nivs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a perfect way to start any relationship and believe me, the words are awesomely expressed and very inspiring. Lucky would be the person on d other end. As the above comment said, those lines are hard, but still very worthy for any relationship :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions - 10 doors

She stood watching the door he had just closed walking out. For a moment nothing worked, her brain, her body, her mind, her conscience.. even her breath had stopped. Then she took a long breath and everything started at a time. The explosions in her mind, the devastation in heart, the thundering thoughts in her brain. All she could do was stare at the closed door. 
Pain pierced through her soul like a hot knife through a wound. She struggled to breath, all she wanted to do was howl at the fate which made her stand here and feel this horrible feeling. But she couldn't produce a sound, even call his name. To call him back to her. 
She collapsed on the floor as her knees buckled. Held her midriff in a embrace so tight. The coldness of the situation was settling there and spreading everywhere. And finally a tear broke the barriers and rolled down. 
The gush of tears which flowed down her cheeks were unnoticed, as her heart cried out. The edge of the pain dulled to a throbbing ache in her…

A humble plea to bullet riders - From a drooling onlooker

Till today I haven't encountered a person who is not impressed by Bullet. The "dug dug dug" sound like beat of a thunderous drums creates an amazing illusion of an impressive rider on the amazing beast.  Before I let you on to my plea let me tell you a bit about the beast you ride with pride. Way back in 1955 The Indian Government looked for a suitable motorcycle for its police and army for patrolling the country's border. The Royal Enfield Bullet was chosen as the most suitable bike for the job. 
You are riding a bike used in many military operations and even in WW II. So please hear a plea of a humble drooling onlooker before you ride on in your pride.
Every bullet rider might not be a bike enthusiast but every biker is a bullet enthusiast. And also every onlooker who gives you a look while you drive with that patented "potato potato" sound blasting through your bike. 
By a unconscious consensus there are certain etiquette you have to follow if you are riding…

Confessions - 11 - seasonal friend

Journal entry - 372
I wonder what power he holds on me. I could never stop his arrival or his departure. He breaks my heart everytime and I swear I will never let him ... Everytime.
He comes when he wants, when he feels lonely. I asked him "Did you miss me?" and he replies "Once someone is yours, you will always  miss them"... I smiled within myself, only to notice later he never answered my question.
He has an alluring charm that I can't escape and to make matters worse when he is here I don't want to escape. And if you think for a moment that he pampers me and spoils me crazy while he is visiting. You can't be more wrong while I rectify you that he never opens his heart enough to show it to me. 
Oh he cares, I know he does, atleast I feel he does. Is that the only thread am holding onto?? 
I wonder how will he respond if he reads this. But then again I know how he will respond, he would say "everything is an illusion, the emotions, the love, the care …